Sunday, February 12, 2006

Wonderful Sedona


Me with Sedona in the background

Beautiful Sedona. I wish we had more than an afternoon and a morning there. The earth tone red softened the look and the shape of the mesas and rocks. It absorbed the glare from the sun and made the valley ethereal.

My expectations of Sedona was that I would feel the vortex. What I did feel twice at our camp site, was a jolt of the ground, similar to the start of a slip fault earth quake. I ignored the first jolt. I thought it was my excitement of Sedona getting the best of me. The second jolt, I kept quiet and asked EAL about later. Yes, she had felt something at the camp site as well but neither of us thought it could have been the vortex.

We spent Christmas in Sedona and ate dinner at the Alien Cafe, a 50's retro looking cafe with pictures of Alien siteings from around the worlds. It's a decent restauarant and I would recommend it for typical american fare.

No comments: